Thursday, March 17, 2011

Title Change

Ok, since I just started with this whole blogging thing, and I admit it wasn't necessarily very well thought out, I've decided to change the title of the blog.  I searched to try to make sure no one else had that title...(if someone does, please let me know and I'll change it!!!)

Anyway, this is really what this blog will be about going forward, since I'm 2 weeks away from making the leap from academic post doc to...well, something else.  I just haven't figured that next part out yet...

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck figuring out what you are going to do next...any idea of what you will be looking for as a job next? Another postdoc? A non-science related job? An industry job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks funkdoctorx! I'm sort of fishing around at this point, asking friends if they know anyone doing any sort of science writing/editing. I want to find out about the different kinds of jobs from people who are doing them. I also live in a region where industry is definitely an option, but I'm just not sure if I want to go back to the bench.

    ReplyDelete